Thursday 15 September 2011

Pyrography

Hi all, just a quick post to let you know that I've added another couple of items to my pyrography website. One of them, a trinket box, is pictured below.


There's good news too, although I only took up this form of art in April, I'm getting faster, so I am able to reduce my prices.


On the down side, finding blank wooden bowls for pyrography is proving to be very difficult. I had to go a shop that was almost in Sheffield for the one I have on my website and I could hardly believe that after driving the best part of sixty miles, they only had one.

I've scoured the Internet, but even google can't help. So, if anybody knows where I can get any bowls, I'd be very grateful if they could get in touch. I'm getting so desperate that I've even thought about getting a lathe and turning my own.

While I'm trying to tracking down some bowls, I've started work on clock and hopefully I'll be able to show you what I've produced next week.

If anybody has any questions about pyrography, please send me an a e-mail and I'll do my best to answer.

Here's a link to my pyrography website, if you are interested click here

No comments:

Post a Comment