Sunday 17 November 2019

Peacocks

Hi all,
The weather is a bit nippy for doing any woodwork. I was going to try heating the workshop with one of those oil filled radiators, but the cost of electricity has gone daft. We are all electric with storage heaters and pay for the electricity as we go. It seems every other day we are sticking forty quid in the meter, so I'm reluctant to do anything in the workshop till it warms up. I know I'm a tight git but they say the weather is going to warm up in a couple of days so I might get into the workshop then.

Perhaps I'll get a chance to catch up on my video making. I have just finished the third in my series of butterfly paintings.
Three beautiful peacock butterflies feeding on an aster type plant. Here is a short video of how I created this painting on my ipad.
If you enjoy it please subscribe and the fourth in the series will be along soon. Any comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment