Saturday 2 November 2019

Pyrography

Hi all,
Just a quick one. In my last post I said I was going to turn the bell I made for my wife into a vase. Well I've changed my mind I'm going to make it into a hand bell and do some pyrography on it. However, I have put that project on the back burner for a while while I finish doing the pyrography on another stick.

I originally purchase 3 shanks and having complete the first two I have gone on to the third. Here is a picture of the first one.

The second was similar but the flowers were small. Anyway, after I began doing the pyrography on the stick I kept thinking that this might be of interest to somebody who ist taking up pyrography or those who are interested in seeing how it is done.
So here is a 9 minute video showing the process that I go through to burn a pyrography pattern onto a walking stick.
I hope you enjoyed watching it, please subscribe so that you can see how I make the knob and fit the ferrule.




No comments:

Post a Comment