Friday 19 June 2020

I'm Back

Hi all,
I bet you have all been wondering what has happened to me. Well, I am still in the land of the living and looking forward to doing a few more posts. I'm afraid 2019 was a tricky year for me and my wife. I won't go into details but we have been full time carers for my wife's mum, who has lived with us for over 14 years. Last year my wife had a terrible year with her health and was addmitted to hospital five times and had a majour operation. What with looking after her mum and visiting the hospital there was no time for blogs. We thought 2020 might be better, but it is in someways worse due to the virus. Not only that, but a week after the lockdown started my wife suffered a heart attack and had 3 stents inserted into her arteries.
So blogging has been out of the question up till now, hopefully better days are ahead. I'm still managing to do a bit of art work and I'll leave this post with a recent pencil drawing of a kingfisher.
Hope you like it, another blog will be along soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment