Tuesday 8 March 2016

Good News

Hi all,
I've got good news and bad news. First the bad news. I'm afraid I'm going to have to increase the price of my books, I have been selling them at silly prices that couldn't last forever.

The good news is that I am doing it slowly by changing the price of one book each week. The other good news is that several of my books that have never been available for free on Amazon will be doing exactly that in the future.

This new regime will start today with a price increase on "The Fishing Detectives: Carp Rustlers."


However, for those of you who are following this blog, you will find "Carp Rustlers" will be free to download from the 9th until the11th of March, so please grab a copy while you can.

"Carp Rustlers" is the first of three books in the "Fishing Detectives" series so it make sense to offer that one for free first. The other two books in the series will have their prices increase shortly so if you would like them at rock bottom prices, please download them soon.

If you are wondering why there isn't any news on the scroll sawing or pyrography front, it's because there isn't any. My work shop is still colder than an Eskimo's mitt and I'm not working in there till it warms up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment