Thursday 26 December 2013

Drawing

Hi all,
I hope you had a very merry Christmas. We are still waiting for a house moving date so ours was a bit flat. Living without the internet is starting to irritate me something chronic. I am doing this post from a hot spot while I am balancing the laptop on my steering wheel so it won't be a long one.

I have just done a drawing for the top of a pencil box that I am doing for my wife. I intend to use my scroll saw to make the box from a piece of American cherry and  use a mixture of inlay clay work and pyrography to fill in the design.
Hopefully, I will have in done in the next couple of days and if I can hunt out a hot spot I will show you the finished article. My wife has also taken up the pyrography iron again because she has packed all her paints and clays a little prematurely. Anyway, I should also be able to show you what she's been up to in my next post.

If you don't hear from me before, have a cracking new year; I might even crack open a tin of cider myself and welcome the new year with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment