Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas

Hi all,
Sorry that my post have almost dried up but we are still waiting to move house. We cancelled our internet supplier on the 4th of December at our current address because the solicitors said we'd be moving on the 6th. They lied.

Well that turned out to be a load of rubbish and now it looks like mid January. The only good news on the horizon is that we decided to have BT for our new supplier and that is set up in the new house so when we get there all will be well. Going with BT also means that we can connect via some of their wi-fi hot spots and that is how I'm managing this post today.

However, it is very hit and miss because the hot spots seem to move or the signal drops out. We have system now where my wife sits in the passenger seat looking for hot spots with her kindle fire and when we find one I stop and log on with our old lap top. It is very slow and very frustrating but it's better than nothing. Having no proper internet connection is almost as bad as having a leg off.

I hope to get back to doing a bit of pyrography in the new year and hopefully will get my posts back to normal. 2013 was,'t a good year for me, so I'm hoping the next one will be better.

Whatever you are doing this Christmas, I hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment