Thursday 2 August 2012

Biccy Barrel

Hi all,
I said in my last pyrography post that I would show you the finished dish with the chestnut leaves. Sorry,  but that will have to wait a couple of days. I've been up to my neck sorting out stuff with my books and, seeing as writing is my main revenue stream, it needs to come first.

My wife, Terry Anne is also being kept very busy with our new puppy called Daisy, but she has managed to do a little pyrography work between toilet training and walkies. So, to bridge the gap I thought I'd show you some photos of her latest pyrography creation.

I'm not sure if it is a wooden sweetie jar or a biccy barrel, but she has done a brilliant job on it.
In my next post I will show you the chestnut leaves and tell you about a safety issue which surrounds pyrography.

I mentioned earlier about my books. If any of you have an electronic reader I am giving one of my books away completely free at the moment. It contains 12 of my short stories and hopefully you will find them very entertaining. If you would like a copy, just click on the My Books tab at the top of this page.
I'll leave you with a final view of the barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment