Wednesday 3 August 2011

Thirsty Wurzel

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in my latest tour of Scotland post, but it will be delivered in the next few days. The reason for the delay is that I've been tied up sorting out out my websites. Those of you who visited my website recently will have notice that it was a right dog's dinner.

I was trying to give information on my books and promote my pyrography. Anyway after sipping more cider than a thirsty Wurzel I decided to lash out on another hosting, one dedicated to my books and the other to my art. So if you are interested in fishing or any of my other books you can click here. However, life isn't all about fishing and writing, so if you'd like to see what a Wurzel can do with a red hot poker and lump of wood please click here.

I'll leave you with a picture of one of my recent creations and promise that my normal tour post will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment