Tuesday 1 June 2010

Prizes for Anglers


Apologies to those of you who are following my tour of Scotland. My next post, in a couple of days, will see me back on the high road again. In the meanwhile, please enjoy the photo above of a beautiful loch that I discovered at the back of Logan House Gardens.
Hi all,
I may have some good news for some of you ardent anglers. A few days ago I was dodging about the Internet looking for another avenue to plug my angling book, "Fishing: Learn from the Tips & Laugh at the Tales". Well you've got to keep trying haven't you. I wrote it so that as many anglers as possible could enjoy a good laugh at some true fishing tales, and it should help any angler who reads it to catch loads more fish.

Anyway, during my quest to market my fishing book, I came across a website that might be of interest to some anglers and what's more they were giving away lots of prizes.

These prizes varied a lot and ranged from a brand new roach pole to a reel of line. On top of that there were free tickets to some big fisheries like Cudmore.

I am sure you will be pleased to know that no purchase is necessary and it's completely free. The website www.gofishing.co.uk is part of Angling Times, and they list the winning number in the paper every week. These can also be found on the website, where you will also find the numbers from the draws made over the last seven weeks.If you didn't know about this prize draw I'll give you the full URL at the end of this post.

The interesting thing is, the numbers that are being used for the draw come from your rod license. If you look at the top left-hand corner, you will see a long number, this is what you will need to check if you are lucky winner or not. There are literally hundreds of numbers that have been drawn already so why don't you pop along and see if fate has been kind.

When you look at the numbers involved you realise that, if they are giving away that many prizes, there must be millions of anglers out there who have purchased a rod license. If only 0.1% of them bought my book I'd be a very happy man.

If you would like a preview of my book, you can pop along to my website and get a sample download absolutely free. Click here.

If you want to check your prize draw numbersClick here

No comments:

Post a Comment