Saturday 10 August 2019

Butterfly Painting

Hi all,
It has been a pretty lean time in the workshop recently because my wife has been in hospital so I have been looking after her and her mother who has heart failure, diabetes and Alzheimer's. Yes, I've been a busy little bunny and spending time in the workshop has not been an option because it is not within earshot of my patients.

I have however, managed to do a digital art painting of some flowers and a common blue butterfly. This is about the only thing that has kept me sane over recent weeks.
The app that I use to do the painting is called Procreate and it records the painting while you do it which is nice because it makes it easy to create a youtube video. Procreate must be the best thing I have ever spent a tenner on. If you have any questions about it or digital art in general please fire away.

Anyway, here is the link to how I did the painting. If you enjoy it please subscribe and another one will be along shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment