Sunday 29 April 2018

Slow Start

Hi all,
Getting going again after the long winter is turning out to be very difficult. Eventually the weather has warmed up enough for me to get back into the workshop, but there was a list of things to be done in the garden so I have been delayed.

Anyway, to get myself back into woodturning mode I made my wife some earings so that she could decorate them. She has started making paper beads and wanted to have some earings so that she could make a set. She decorated a couple of bangles and made some beads for a neckless and then decorated the earings I made her.
I think she has made a really good job of them. The trouble is that she now wants more earings so that she can make other colours to go with her many outfits. Hopefully, I will be able to do something fo myself soon.

I have a small wooden owl in mind and I should be able to show you some progress in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment