Saturday 7 February 2015

Pyrography and scroll saw changes

Hi All,
Just a quick post to let you know that I have made some changes to this blog. The eagle eyed amongst you may have already spotted the alterations, but just in case you haven't noticed, here is what I have done.

The old blog had two tabs, one covered pyrography in general and the other covered pyrography tips. I have added the prography tips to the bottom of the general pyrography tab. The reason for doing this was to free up a tab for information on scroll sawing because I have been aware for some time that I have been banging on about scroll saws, but not providing and solid information about them.

So now, if you are interested in scroll sawing, pyrography or both you can click on the relevant tab and find the information you are looking for. If I have failed to cover anything please let me know and I see if I can answer your question.

In my next post I will begin an in depth explanation of how to make the box shown below by using a scroll saw and in subsequent posts also how to in lay the lid and decorate it with a rose using a pyrography iron.
If you don't want to miss an installment it might be worth subscribing to this blog.
I look forward to showing you my techniques and other information.


No comments:

Post a Comment