Monday 11 July 2011

Mull of Kintyre

Hi all,
In my last post I left you at the tip of the Mull of Kintyre. If you've ever wondered what it looks like here is a photo.

Speaking of photos, I've decided that in this post the photos can do the talking. The only thing I can say about the scenary on the way back, was that is was stunning. I won't wax lyrical any more about it but give you a flavour of the views from the road across the Atlantic Ocean.

It wasn't sea views all the way of course, but the countryside is pretty good too.


Tomorrow will be the last day of our Holiday on Loch Sween and I will tell you about that in my next post.

If you would like to find out more about me and my pyrography work please click here
I have also started another blog which concentrates on my books, if you would like to check it out please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment