Wednesday 30 May 2012

Morning Glory

Hi all, Just a quick post to let you know about a couple of free books that I have on offer and also tell you about what I'm getting up to with my pyrography iron. Last week I showed you a sketch of a Morning Glory that I'd completed for a new project. Well, I'm happy to tell you that it is now finished and can be seen below.
When I purchased the piece of wood for the above pyrography project, I was going to use it for a plaque to hang on a wall. However, once I'd finished it, I imagined it sitting in the middle of a table. So I covered the back with a piece of felt and it is now a Table Centre Piece and is for sale on my pyrography website at shirewriting. I'm probably biased, but I think it would make a unique gift for anybody who likes to lay a fine table. Click here.
Butterflies and Brambles
Those of you who are familiar with my website will know that the first item to be seen is a shallow bowl depicting some butterflies and brambles. A few people may have also been dissappointed to find out that the item wasn't for sale. The reason for this was because, as soon as I'd finished it, my wife baggsied it. Well to be honest, she thrust a £20 note into my hand and said "I'm having that." Well what can you do, I've been divorced once and I'm not going through that bloody mill again. Anyway, last week I decided to do another one using the same design and that is now also for sale on my pyrography website.
If anybody is interest I'm offering it at a sum substancially lower than the one my wife paid.
Free Book Offer
I mentioned at the top of this post that I an offering two books for free. If you are interested, please pop along to my writing website. Click here This offer only last until the end of May, so you will need to be quick. If you are reading this post in June, and you are still curious, you will find that all of my books are bargains, even at full price. In my next pyrography post I will show you the trinket box I'm currently doing a design for.

No comments:

Post a Comment